Friendship Festival is Sunday, August 20
Enjoy worship, food and fellowship. Bring your friends!
You’re invited to our 4th annual Friendship Festival on Sunday, August 20.
Morning worship is at 9:00 outdoors, under the oak tree, and the Friendship Festival activities will follow.
- Everyone is welcome. Invite a friend!
- Book fair from Northwestern Publishing House at 10:00 a.m.
- Barbecued chicken is served for lunch at 11:00 a.m.
- There will be games to follow for kids and adults
- Enjoy a beginning-of-the-year tour of our school and a chance to visit with our teachers