Welcome to VBS Day Camp for 2017! This year’s theme is “I Witness News”!
Online payments are still being accepted. If registering on or after Sunday, July 16, please stop at the check-in table to make sure we have received your children’s names.
Here are some important details about Day Camp:
- Camp runs Monday to Friday, July 17-21, at Martin Luther Church and School in Oshkosh, 1526 Algoma Blvd.
- Camp hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Please pick up your child promptly at the end of the day.
- Check-in on the first day of camp starts at 8:30 a.m. Please arrive near 8:30 if possible to avoid a rush!
- Please send along a sack lunch, with your child’s name written on the bag or container. No refrigeration is available.
- All campers will receive a snack before or after lunch. Pre-K and Kindgergarten will receive their snack in the morning.
- Camp is open to students entering 4-year-old Pre-K through Grade 6. Pre-K will dismiss at 12:15 p.m., before lunch.
- For the first day’s craft project, please bring a paper grocery bag.
- Highway 21 is closed for a few blocks between Highway 41 and Sawyer St. If you’re coming from that direction, you may wish to take Highway 41 north to Algoma Blvd south to reach Martin Luther.
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the church office at 920-235-1612.
If you cannot register online, please call the church office.